There are a few different places where you can download a PUBG recoil control settings file for the new update. One popular place is the PUBGModding website. On this website, you can find a variety of different recoil control settings files for different weapons and attachments.
Another popular place to download recoil control settings files is the PUBG Mobile Forum. On this forum, you can find a variety of different threads where users share their recoil control settings files.
Once you have downloaded a recoil control settings file, you can install it by following these steps:
- Open the PUBG Mobile game.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on the Sensitivity tab.
- Click on the Other tab.
- Click on the Import button.
- Select the recoil control settings file that you downloaded.
- Click on the Open button.
The recoil control settings will now be applied to your game.
Please note that using a recoil control settings file may give you an unfair advantage over other players. If you are caught using a recoil control settings file, you may be banned from the game.
Here are some tips for using a recoil control settings file:
- Test the settings in a training mode before using them in a real match. This will help you to get a feel for how the settings work and how they affect your aim.
- Don’t rely on the settings too much. It is still important to practice your aim and learn how to control recoil without the settings.
- Be aware that the settings may not work perfectly. There may be some weapons or attachments that the settings do not work well with.
If you are looking for a way to improve your aim in PUBG Mobile, using a recoil control settings file can be a helpful tool. However, it is important to use the settings responsibly and to not rely on them too much.